Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

HAPPY with NEW BOOKS!!!!!

I found tat i spend a lot this month----
1.)Maths methods for physicist by Arfken(S$165.57)
2.)Principles of Quantum Mechanics(S$160.99)
3.)Partial differential equation by strauss(S$39.99)
4.)Quantum mechanics by schwinger n Englert(my professor!)(S$103.99)

heihei....i know it's too expensive for books....but they r my life!n becos of my major...i can always refer to them until i die one day!!!
but my poor father who decide to increase my monthly expenses recently........ai....sorry to him but i promise him i'll work very hard n furfil my dream one day(if possible..be a lecturer or Prof)...so i can revenge those who look down on me.......we'll see then!(I'm poor but i hav well function brain n willing to work anything...i already prove it)......
Anyway.....happy for my new books.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home