Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I make Korean frens touching until cried....sorry!!

The night before Park leave,I said something in Korean to him in Changi Airport:Anyeongi Haseyo,Chingu!Haengnul Bireoyo!---goodbye,my brother n fren,take care!!when I said this,all other Korean suddenly hesitated n excited,later,one of the korean girl,Cathy Lee,cried.She said I made the situation so touching.....I understand her feeling anyway......We understand tat we dun have chance to gather together again.......anyway....my father promise to let me visit Yoonsoo in Korea this December......yahoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home