Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Thursday, June 23, 2005


emm.well today was consider unlucky for me n other Aussies as there was a minor accident happened among us.Mike,the tallest gu among us was trying to play"hide n seek" with Rachael in Orchard Road,but he didn't realized there is a glass wall in front of him n he just hit it.Emm....it was quite serious as at the first we can't stop the bleeding on his forehead,n all people who passed by just stopped n tried to find out wat actually happened.Unfortunately all clinics in Orchard Road was closed n I was so nervous as I'm the only local among them.So finally I decided to bring him to NUH n we had to wait so long for a cab.I glad we arrived NUH finally n Mke is okie after tat....but Prof Ian was so worried n keep calling me....n other Spsians as well....... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home