Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Friday, June 10, 2005


I got a new fren in my working place recently.Her name is Yanying from Canton,China.She's my SPS senior but I didn't realize it.Haha,as she stay behind PGP,we went to n back from work everyday.I also learn something from her regarding Student Exchange Programme as she just came back from Canada.I'm great we hav the same favourite food-Korean food n I promise will bring her n others to Somerset to try it after I got my salary. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Yanying said...

Haha! I am here!
Looking forward to the exiting korean foods! =D

Welcome to my webpage!;-)
http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~luoyanyi/my%20webpage/

4:33 AM  
Blogger King Liang said...

no problem,I can treat u a Korean food call"bim bim bap".It's really nice!haha!can't hardly wait to go!kimchi,I'm ready!

7:42 PM  
Blogger King Liang said...

emm.....I visited your webpage already,no wonder u r computational science(mathematics)major,your webpage is so creative,I also want to go to Yunnan!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home