Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Monday, December 26, 2005

My UROPS(Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme) project this sem is something realated to Bell's Ineuality (Title: Bell's Inequality for Generalized Quantum Measurements). This is something that I proud of as I already said that John Bell is my hero and I finally can do some research related to him!!! I know this wun be easy for me but I'll enjoy it anyway.......... below is the description of my project: The main objective is to understand the notion of the so called generalized quantum measurements. This kind of measurements are important in quantum information processing as well as in the analysis of the security of quantum cryptographic protocols. The important part of the project will be to investigate if this kind of measurements can be used to more efficiently detect entanglement with entanglement witnesses based on Bell inequalities. Relation to quantum cryptography will be investigated.

Bell inequalities played an important role in the birth of a rapidly evolving quantum information science as well as in understanding fundamental aspects of quantum mechanics. They are also related to the issues of the security in quantum cryptography
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home