Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Sunday, January 08, 2006

let's talk about "change"

phewww.......a new semester will start tomorrow....haha dun feel like ready for it liao......i know i had been slacking too much sia....
Still being indecisive on whether want to take 5 or 6 modules this sem, haha.......the slacker like me better take 5 modules enough liao right?----PC3130 Quantum Mechanics 2(should I compete wif those year 3 guys?) ; PC2132 Classical Mechanics ; PC2230 Statistical Physics ; UROPS I(emm...this is the most "siong" one, 8MC.....can imagine.....but i got no choice man...i like Quantum Mechanics n this hav something to do wif Quantum Information Technology) n the last one GEM2003 Why History 1914-1989.....now I'm thinking to change my GEM module to GEM1132 Intro to Japanese Studies......I think I like Japan n its culture...haha
Met some old frens on this vacation, they all said I changed a lot......really? I dunnoleh!! They said the king liang they knew before was a good student (or u can say I'm a bookworm if u want) who always spent his time wif books.......but look at me now..........I even drink liquor.....( haha.some conservative people will think tat only people wif attitude problem take alcohol....anyway I'm not alcoholic either....)
Yeah, I admit that I hav changed, but not my attitude, but my perspective to my life...now I know Physics is not the only thing in my life... results is not everything too (sorry, I hav to tell u tat dun talk this too easy coz u still need to go for ur honours year) : wat I mean is the previous King Liang like to compare his academic results wif others......but now i can see how naive or childish (this is the more appropriate word I think) I am........haha.........
and I also found the one I love......but unfortunately she still dun want to accept me.......yeah maybe I dunno how to express to her properly ya.........
now I'm thinking of changing my blog title too..I still enjoy physics of course........but there r something more than ur result slip out there.........let's earn this............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home