Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Saturday, February 04, 2006

new year, new life!!

Alright should get back to my work now as Chinese New Year is over. My new year wish will be veri simple -- hope can finish my UROPS project in time as it's getting harder now. I also promise myself wun drink too much alcohol as my father dun really like it. n wish my parents be healthy n happy always.........thousand thanks to them for sacrifice too much for me........... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Wish you all the best in your UROPS project!

Instead of drinking sake, you might want to try drinking japanese tea. Not bad also!

12:37 AM  
Blogger King Liang said...

haha, thanks for ur suggestion ya!!! wish u all the best too..

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home