Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Thursday, January 25, 2007

blessings

most of my frens are crawling in a state of depressions these days. Some suffer from lov problems, some struggle in the mud of frenship conflict, some being indecisive wif their future............
Anyway I'm the opposite case, things that really occupy my mind now is no longer bf-gf relationship, I'm paying more attention in my studies now since i'm planning to do a submajor in Economics. I'm quite satisfy n happy with my situation & daily life now.
Of course my frens may argue tat I feel like in heaven bcoz I'm in lov wif sally now. Ok i admit tat i like the feeling when i saw her beside me everytime i wake up, I like the feeling of waiting bus to her place in Holland Rd, I like the feeling of kissing wif her every time i leave her place................but both of us dun believe that this is so call true lov... we juz like wat we r now.
Wat I prefer now is praying to guanyinma......ask Guanyinma to bless all my frens who are suffering now......giv them more strength to settle their lov problems, improve their "EQ" when dealing wif their frens or be more decisive when come to the fork of life........
Then for my case.......I will say: I lov u, be it my new interest - Economics or u Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home