Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

my MM ranking in class.......

Em........our Prof of Maths Methods in Physics recently rank our performance in class(according to 2 mid term),i didn't make it to top 10....but 13.....i guess for idiot like me....it's ok liao.....i'll try my best for the coming final....not compete with others,but my self!!!!!!(at least i beat more than 10 second n third year senior)....anyway my master boon leng n wei sheng they play very important role for my maths perspective this sem....boon leng rank as top 3 in our class,incredible!!!n wei sheng still dunno yet....aiya....he will beat me one lah(STPM 5A+ woh.....n some more include A+in further maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).thanks for this 2 guys again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home