Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Sunday, May 08, 2005


I change my look becos of all my SEP frens n family...haha,I guess some of my frens will be excited when they know I change my hairstyle which stay with me for 9 years....haha,I promise myself I will not be a bookworm forever....I know more than a bookworm should know...now I proved that I dun have any communication skill(see how many frens I hav in NUS,haha..) n problem solving skill(from a hawker son tat work in foodstall until a secretary in NUS physics society,motivator of Physics department,n SPSians who work on Quantum Information project).Thanks,my international frens!U guys teach me how to cope with the toughest situation,n how to express my feeling to the one I love very much and teach me wat is love,n drink beer!(I can finish 2 bottle of Corona in one time!believe it or not!)U guys change me from bookworm to--ultimate bad guy!!!haha,just kidding........thanks a lot,my fren.....wat I got here is not only new knowledge,but u all--Park,Moonjoo,Leif,John Coleman,Ohchang,Tomoko,Kintaro.........but where should I go for Student Exchange Programme in 3rd year?Denmark,US,Korea or Japan?I hav u all there!!!!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home