Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Thursday, June 16, 2005


wow I'm quite busy today since from the early morning.First,I woke up late this morning around 9.40am,n I hav to attend a meeting to meet the vice dean,Prof Ian Mckw..(sorry,forgot his name!) from University of New South Wales,Sydney.Me n other 7 SPsians met him at Dean Office Seminar room to discuss about the NUS-UNSW joint summer prog which I'm joining now.He is very curious wat we will plan for the Australian students tat will arrive in Singapore this Saturday.Beside,he also intraduce a few cities in Australia to us n UNSW already plan for the trip to these cities when we arrive in Sydney on 4/12/05 december.He promise it will be the best study prog tat we will experience ever!As being 1 of the 10 spsians tat being sponsored,I feel a bit stressful liao!haha. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home