Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Monday, March 20, 2006

Soiree 2006 (NUS Harmonica Concert)

awesome!! tat's my only impression for the NUS Harmonica Orchestra. Went to Soiree 2006 2 days ago wif Winny & the concert really serve as a good opportunity for me take a refreshing n relaxing breath after struggling through many personal problems these weeks. Actually I was quite busy last weekend n becoz my brother - wei sheng is one of the performers so I muz went to support him. Congrats' to sheng sheng as the concert was held successfully.
Take this chance also to thanks winny for acc me to the concert. I'm glad she enjoying the concert. I'm very proud to say that her smile juz after the concert make me feel worth enough to invite her to acc me . ( haha, she hav the prettiest smile among all the female frens I know.) (oops! guys dun think too much, it's always opposite wif wat u thought).
Alright, guess i hav to go back to my research work now.............see ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger My secret garden said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  
Blogger My secret garden said...

Kanasai....my smile is not the prettiest one.

Should be the chubby and kanasai one..(It's always opposite wif wat u thought.)

10:31 PM  
Blogger King Liang said...

...................u so rude!! haha!!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home