Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Exam finally over!Have to plan for my vacation plan!

Yahoo!!!the bloody exam finish today!It also mean that another "new days" have come!
As I already planned,I'll find a part time job in Orchard road with Wei Sheng n another Singaporean-Yong li.Besides,I'll have 4 camps to join,they are:
i.)NUS High School Camp inder SPS
ii.)Physics department matric fair(June n July)
iii.)Malaysia Buddhist Association camp(next week,with my mum!)
iv.)NUS Buddhist Society Camp

Actually,I also plan to be a tuition teacher,but my Singaporean frens said the salary is not tat....haha!Of course,I will not forget my study.I'll study Quantum Mechanics with Wei Sheng n Boon leng before the sem start!Luckily I hav 3 very good QM senior n they will stay in NUS n SPS.(Kean Loon,Chang Ci n Zhi Yang).

And in June my Urops project(SP2172) will start,as I plan to find Dr.Kuldip to be our supervisor so tat I can carry a project in Quantum Information Lab.(This is wat I'm interested,interpretation of Quantum Mechacics!).

Recently I know tat NUS n Caltech(California Institute of Technology)-the best Physics School in the world! will organize a special programme for those who have good reputation n active in research(SPS n Urops) and let them study for 3 months in US!but I know i dun hav any chance as my result cannot challenge those CAP 5.0 guys,so wat i can do is:take more research module!

Overall,my vacation will be amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home