Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Sunday, May 15, 2005

say sorry to Yoon Tyng

Incase u forgot to check your email,I hope u will read this in my blog.I want to apologize for my stupidity for blaming u tat didn't reply me in msn.Now I realize u r busy reading my email n sending email to me during tat time n it's really late(10.30pm).I realize tat u have to walk to library to online.Sorry!
the one who regret,
king liang
All the Best!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger tyng said...

no need to be sorry..i will be using my friend's laptop to online since my laptop doesn't have built-in wireless..sigh..me jealous again..u all made a farewell party with park..i miss park!!^^....dun put my ugly photo lah...hehe....see u n all the best..

11:46 PM  
Blogger King Liang said...

Nothing will be more joyful than tyng accept my apologize!u r not ugly lah!!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home