Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Thursday, June 16, 2005

continue........from last post

Then,our Dean,Prof Tan Eng Chye treat us a nice lunch in NUS Guild House with Prof Ian.We sit together n discuss a lot about our prog.Beside,we also bring Prof Ian to SPS room n he really impress with wat we do in SPS,he said he saw a similar prog in MIT!(Massachussets Institute of Technology).
Finally,we met Ms Hilarie Yang from Dean's office.As wat I expect,they ask me to be the coordinator for our plan as those Australian students will stay in PGP.So I guess I will be extremely busy next week for a long list of tour tat Dean office plan for them!Anyway,I guess I'll enjoy it as I want to make more frens!!!
T oday I also knew tat one of my singaporean fren(SPsian too) will go for a summer prog in Kyushu University,Japan.really envy u,Ming Xian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home