Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Friday, February 24, 2006

start stressing me liao, Prof Dagomir Kazslikowski

" It's not tat hard actually, ya maybe for you is tough coz it's a new generalized Quantum Measurements. but u should work hard to figure this out n I'm sure u can make it, n we will publish a paper on it. "...
sigh....this is wat dagomir, supervisor of my Urops project (Bell's Inequality with generalized quantum measurements-POVMs) told me today. Wat he want me to do know is to redefine the violation of Bell's Ineuality on higher dimension by using the powerful mathematical tools in modern Quantum Information Technology(QIT). My work for these 2 weeks will be figuring a set of new operators to consruct the related POVMs.(positive operator valued measure). It will need some programming skills n mathematical ability to do this. n I feel really stress now as I even facing the mathematical problems behind it, the whole project is totally new for me( maybe tat's y he said we can publish it- to publish a paper of course u need something tat come from ur mind but not textbook).
Now my perspective towards Quantum Mechanics is really different from the past, even my favourite field - Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics can be redefine in various way.
well it's the 6th week tat I'm doing my UROPS, everything seems go well till now but not after this week i think, coz if I fail to reconstruct the Bell's Inequality, the fate of my UROPS can be expected liao..............
yeah, Prof.Kazliskowski, I will work hard as I promise, no matter success or not, I should thanks for ur guiding in my project, it will be one of the significant "spot" in my research life i'm sure.......although my 1st paper could be "Multiplicity Distribution on positron-electron annihilation" as I did last semester with kok meng under Dr.Phil Chan. (if everything goes well, u can search the paper by typing "KL Chan" on LINC E-resources, haha.........hope so) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home