Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

albert's minibar

hooRay!!! I got my own "bar" finally. Some of the liquor in this picture are actually juz empty bottle - Chateau Lamorte French red wine(12% Alc) ,Chile Late Harvest Cochay Toro white wine(15%) and Smirnoff Russian Vodka (40%Alc). The rest that u can try when u visit my room are :

1. Absolute Vodka (Rasberry flavour) (40%Alc)- dun really like the smell, haha!
2. Iichiko Japanese Sake (25% Alc)
3. Jose Cuervo Especial tequila(43%Alc) - which is my favourite!!
4. Bailey Irish Cream(17%Alc) - most of my female frens like it....yeah, I think it's a Irish creamy whisky design for girls....
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home