Name:
Location: Clementi, Singapore, Singapore

I'm King Liang,major in Theoretical Physics and applied Economics,from Malayisia...currently engaged with a pretty singaporean, Sally

Saturday, June 18, 2005


phew!!........really tired today.Emm......today is the day which the aussies from University of New South Wales arrive.As I (or rather Dean's office) already planned,I went to Changi Airport by 3.30pm as knowing they will arrive around 5.40pm.When I arrived there,I saw Prof Ian(vice dean from UNSW)already there with 2 student helpers.Later,other SPsians also arrived.(Gaurav,Juan Hui,Wei Wen).As I'm the tallest guys among them,I hav to hold the banners to let the aussies recognized us.The picture here show(from left):Gaurav,Juan Hui,Prof Ian,Wei Wen.(pity lah I'm the photographer too....) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home